Come one, come all to Charleston County Public Library’s 2nd Annual Small Business Resource Fair!
When: Tuesday, May 1, 2007, from 10 A.M. – 2 P.M.
Where: Main Library, 1st floor, 68 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC 29401
What: The Small Business Resource Fair is geared toward the local small business owner and anyone interested in starting a small business. Our Program of Events this year includes:
- An Exhibit Hall where representatives of local small business assistance programs will be available to explain their services. (10 A.M. – 12:15 P.M., Auditorium)
- “Reference Department & Business Center Tour,” presented by the Charleston County Public Library’s Reference Department. (10-10:30 and 11-11:30, Reference Dept., 2nd Floor)
- “Web 2.0 and Small Business,” presented by Tom Brady, Instructor in the Business Technology Division of Trident Technical College. (10-10:50, Meeting Room B)
- “Accounting for Small Business,” presented by Andra Watkins, CPA, of POSITUS Consulting, LLC. (11-11:50, Meeting Room B)
- “What Works: What It Takes to Create a Successful Small Business,” a panel discussion including representatives from SCORE, SC Women’s Business Center, FastTrac, and Charleston LDC, with Judith Moore of the Charleston Cookie Company and Sara Dwyer of Sara Dwyer Design, LLC. (12:30-2 P.M., Auditorium)