After a short break, one-on-one SCORE counseling is back at the Main Library. Evening counseling will be available by appointment twice a month starting in February, and lunchtime sessions will also be held by appointment starting in March.
Evening appointment dates include:
- Tuesday, February 3 from 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 17 from 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3 from 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 17 from 5-7 p.m.
The lunchtime appointments in March will be available on:
- Monday, March 9 from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 23 from 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
To make an appointment, fill out SCORE’s online mentoring request form. Be sure to mention the Main Library in your request. SCORE will then contact you to set up a specific meeting time.
Walk-in sessions will continue to be available twice a month at the John’s Island Regional Library on Wednesday, February 4 and Wednesday, March 4 from 10 a.m – 1 p.m.
Questions? Contact SCORE directly at email@example.com or 843-727-4778.